Infidelity Help Group Support Forum
IHG staff review every application submitted. As such it may take several days for your application to be processed. Please be aware that submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance for registration. You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email.
When completing this form, please refer to any supplemental instructions (indicated by the information icons). Incomplete applications may result in delays and/or the submission being rejected.
For further details, please refer to: IHG Forum: New Registration Policy
- IHG is a staff-led forum, not a traditional peer support group.
- We take a no-nonsense approach to the issues of infidelity and dysfunction in direct, unequivocal language.
- IHG focuses on the individual, not the relationship outcome; we do not advocate for reconciliation, divorce, or even marriage itself.
- We do not encourage people to stay in dysfunctional relationships.
- We don’t see it as valuable, valid, or supportive to attribute a cheater’s choices to a disease state or compulsion.
- We don’t believe that staying in dysfunction ‘for the kids’ is healthy (for them or you).
- We do not provide counsel to cheaters or affair partners in active affairs within this forum.
About Infidelity Help Group