Infidelity Help Group Support Forum
Effective May 30 2017
Due to a combination of staff resources and application volume, we are temporarily suspending our application process.
Any application that has already been submitted will be processed, but we are not accepting new applications at this time.
The membership levels will be regularly reviewed and the application process reinstated when the current demand in the forum eases.
- IHG is a staff-led forum, not a traditional peer support group.
- We take a no-nonsense approach to the issues of infidelity and dysfunction in direct, unequivocal language.
- IHG focuses on the individual, not the relationship outcome; we do not advocate for reconciliation, divorce, or even marriage itself.
- We do not encourage people to stay in dysfunctional relationships.
- We don’t see it as valuable, valid, or supportive to attribute a cheater’s choices to a disease state or compulsion.
- We don’t believe that staying in dysfunction ‘for the kids’ is healthy (for them or you).
- We do not provide counsel to cheaters or affair partners in active affairs within this forum.
About Infidelity Help Group